From "Himanshu Purandare" <hpurand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:51:47 GMT
We are using JBoss 4.0 as our Application server.

Our  past applications use myfaces (without Trinidad ADF) and they seem to
work fine with no issues on servers with Java 6.0
Our current applications which are now using myfaces along with Trinidad ADF
has issues when deployed with Java 6.0

Thanks,
Himanshu