From noah <iamn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tr:table detailStamp containing tr:table - ClassCastException showing details
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:38:20 GMT
I'm finding my patches don't help when I add other components. Just
more index out of bounds exceptions and class cast exceptions,
probably because I didn't fix the right thing.

Does anyone know where things need to actually be fixed?  It seems
like it has something to do with Facelets components saving state that
is not being accounted for, but that's just a guess. Any help? I'd
love to track it down, but I don't have the time to get up to speed on
all the relevant code on my own right now.