From noah <iamn...@gmail.com>
Subject tr:table detailStamp containing tr:table - ClassCastException showing details
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:43:24 GMT
Same song, different verse. This time I'm trying to have a tr:table
inside the detailStamp.

This one is a class cast exception because a Facelets something was
passed to restoreRowState. I have a workaround patch, but since I'm
not familiar with the full body of the code, it's probably not
something that should be applied.

details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-425

I can get different Facelets classes with slight modifications, but
the error is always in restoreRowState.  I believe nesting tr:iterator
will also produce a similar error.