From "Romanowski, Tim" <tim.romanow...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Running with JSF 1.2 RI
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:09:30 GMT
I'd like to second that (re: proxy/firewall issues); I'd love to help test
the 1.2 branch while working on my primary app, but lack of a nightly build
makes it a big enough of a pain not to use it. I guess if it was that
important, I would build from home.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Smith [mailto:unobriani@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:28 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Running with JSF 1.2 RI

Really the only reason I am staying away from the 1.2 branch is because I
can't find any nightly builds for it like the 1.1 trunk.  I have troubles
building anything with Maven due to proxy/firewall issues connecting to
remote repositories.  It just becomes a ridiculous hassle.  If you could
point me to where I can download a 1.2 build, I would be more than happy to
go that route.

Thanks Adam.