From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debuging CSS
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:40:00 GMT
Simon,

Thanks - I looked on the wiki again thinking I missed it; but it's not
there.  I would have added this; but the wiki is not editable.

http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/devguide/configuration.html#web.xml

I haven't started to read the source yet; but for future reference, what
class did this come from?

Thanks again for you help - I appreciate it,
Chris....