From Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz>
Subject Problem with Trinidad Tag Library in JDeveloper
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:33:59 GMT
Hello all,

I am start using Trinidad in JDeveloper and have a little problem with Trinidad
Tag library.

1. In Manage Libraries I create User library with
    trinidad-api-1.0.1-...jar and trinidad-impl-1.0.1-...jar.
2. On JSF Tag Libraries pane I create User Tag lib from
    trinidad-impl-1.0.1-...jar and switch on Execute Tags in JSP Visual Editor
    (Customize... button show dialog with available tags).
    Note: On Libraries pane appear two new libs Apache Trinidad Core 11-m3 Tag
    and HTML 11-m3 Tag.
3. On Design pane of any jsp page are Trinidad components displayed correctly.
4. Close JDeveloper and start it again.
5. Now Trinidad components are displayed only as rectangle with label and in
    source are error on line with tr:form - "Element tr:form not expected"
    Note: Customize... button do nothing.

Only solution which I founded:
a. Close project (Menu File/Close)
b. delete Trinidad Tag libraries
c. repeat step 2.

I am using JDeveloper 10.1.3.2.0.4066 and Trinidad 1.0.1 SNAPSHOT from 21.3.2007.

May be I miss some step for using Trinidad in JDeveloper? I not found detail
installation steps for this.

Thanks for any help,

Peter