From Felix Gonschorek <>
Subject Skinning / Detecting Style-Sheet-Changes
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:44:05 GMT
Hello all,

i am trying to implement my own style for trinidad components. but for
every change i make to the css, i have to stop tomcat, clear the cache
folder and then start tomcat again. if i try to delete the cached css,
the file is locked and can't be deleted. Changes to the css are not
recognized immediately. i have played around with some web.xml
config-settings, but i haven't had success yet.
this way it takes a lot of time to create a whole new style, is'nt there
a possibility to see immediately results after changes to the css an a
page reload?

does sombody have a hint for me? i would greatly appreciate some help.

thanks in advance
felix gonschorek

View raw message