From "venkata guddanti" <venkata.gudda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using Charts
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:28:08 GMT
Hi Matthias,

Please see my earlier response to Swen. We were not sending the locale
information to the client.

Yes there is another potential bug in the sense that the most of the charts
need maximum and minimum values to render the scaled values. If the
chartModel does not provide any values, we should be computing the minimum
value (80% of the minimum of all the values) and maximum value(120% of the
maximum of values). I will provide a patch for this soon. But in the
meantime developers can provide the minimum and maximum so that they can
control the desired scaling.

--Venkata