From "venkata guddanti" <venkata.gudda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using Charts
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:20:03 GMT
Hi Swen,

I had a quick look a this issue and looks like the "_locale" is not being
sent to the client. Currently the chart is being rendered on the client side
and it is using the locale to format numbers ('.' vs ','). The provided
sample works since the editor binding(with table) is somehow forcing the
"_locale" to be sent down to the client.

The pie chart is displaying currently since it is not displaying any labels
(it only displays the labels on mouseover). In future we need to label the
pie and the funnel charts as well.

I will investigate a fix.

Regards,
Venkata