From "Sven Wagner" <sve...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using Charts
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:24:52 GMT
Hi Venkata,

thanks for the hint. Unfortunately it doesn't solve my problem. I added the
functions to myChartModel Class but the  problem remains  the same.  Am I
using the tag right? This works fine:

This shows a blank space though the border of the box is visible.

Would be cool if I could make it work. It's an impressing component.

Sven