From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debuging CSS
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:56:36 GMT
Hello Chris,

Try to set the
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION context
parameter to true while you're debugging CSS. This will generate only the
full version of the selectors, Here's the full doc:

  /**
   * Disables optimizations that are normally performed by the
   * Trinidad Renderers to reduce content size.
   * <p>
   * This Boolean property controls whether or not Trinidad Renderer
   * implementations should attempt to reduce the size of generated
   * content, for example, by compressing style class names.  These
   * optimizations are enabled by default.  In general,
   * clients should not need to disable these optimizations.  However,
   * clients that want to disable this functionality for testing or
   * debugging purposes can do so by setting this property to Boolean.TRUE.
   */
  static public final String DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION =