From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDE support for Trinidad & Facelets
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:00:12 GMT
Hello,

As mentioned on MyEclipse forums, Facelets support will be added with next
major release:

>From :
http://www.myeclipseide.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9797&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

 Guys it has been confirmed by management that we will be improving the JSF
tooling in 5.5 and adding XHTML support as our first steps towards Facelets.
We don't be claiming full facelets support in 5.5, but things should get
better, then I believe our goal is full Facelets by 6 or 6.1

In the meantime you could use Exadel for Facelets support or, if you don't
mind the little extra work, it works nice in current MyEclipse as well as
JDeveloper too if you setup the path to facelets.tld correctly.

Regards,

~ Simon