From "Juan Giovanolli" <juan.giovano...@santexgroup.com>
Subject RE: Problem with selectordershuttle
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:50:30 GMT
What's the reason that is disabling a selectmanyshuttle?
May be a wrong setted type? May be a wrong use of the component? May be am I
a wrong developer,jejejeje?

Thanks in advance

Juan Giovanolli
System Developer

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Enviado el: Martes, 13 de Marzo de 2007 03:07
Para: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Problem with selectordershuttle

I don't quite follow you - but I'll note that shuttle
does not support arbitrary collections.  It supports
Lists.

One might argue that selectManyShuttle should
support Sets, but a Set is quite explicitly the wrong
datatype for a a selectOrderShuttle (where ordering
is quite to the point).

-- Adam

On 3/12/07, Juan Giovanolli <juan.giovanolli@santexgroup.com> wrote:
> I'm having a little problem with selectordershuttle.
> I have two classes like this (this is a simple schema):
> Public class classA{
>         Private Set<classB> bs;

>         And its corresponding get and set
> }
>
> Public class classB {
> }
>

> I give to selectordershuttle a collection of N classB objects, obtained
from
> a backing bean of the edit page of the classA objects (can you follow me?
> jejeje) but when I load a classA object from the database, the
> selectordershuttle component don't show the current selected classB
elements
> in the classA object.
> Can anybody help me with this. It will be useful an example.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Juan Giovanolli
> System Developer
>
> Santex America SA - A Santex Group Company
> Córdoba – Argentina

org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClassLoad
> er.java:511)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.j
> ava:405)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>         at

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.init(TrinidadFilter.java:5
> 2)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilter
> Config.java:223)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFil
> terConfig.java:304)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterCon
> fig.java:77)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:36
> 34)
>         at

> )
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.PortalWebTomcat5App.startFilter(PortalWeb
> Tomcat5App.java:119)
>         at

org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.PortalWebTomcat5App.instrument(PortalWebT
> omcat5App.java:99)
>         at

org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.jboss.ServerDeployer.instrument(ServerDep
> loyer.java:318)
>         at

org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.jboss.ServerDeployer.deploy(ServerDeploye
> r.java:284)
>         at

> )
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java
> :155)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:26
> 4)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>         at $Proxy70.deploy(Unknown Source)
>         at

org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.WebAppAdapter.deploy(WebAppAdapter.java:5
> 4)
>         at

org.jboss.portal.server.deployment.WebAppIntercepter.handleNotification(WebA
> ppIntercepter.java:133)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor28.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.notification.NotificationListenerProxy.invoke(NotificationListe
> nerProxy.java:153)
>         at $Proxy112.handleNotification(Unknown Source)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.util.JBossNotificationBroadcasterSupport.handleNotification(JBo
> ssNotificationBroadcasterSupport.java:127)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.util.JBossNotificationBroadcasterSupport.sendNotification(JBoss
> NotificationBroadcasterSupport.java:108)
>         at

org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerSupport.emitNotification(SubDeployerSupport.
> java:340)
>         at
> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerSupport.start(SubDeployerSupport.java:308)
>         at
> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.start(AbstractWebContainer.java:482)
>         at

> )
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java
> :155)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java
> :133)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOpe
> rationInterceptor.java:142)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.DynamicInterceptor.invoke(DynamicInterceptor.java:9
> 7)
>         at

org.jboss.system.InterceptorServiceMBeanSupport.invokeNext(InterceptorServic
> eMBeanSupport.java:238)
>         at

org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.DeployerInterceptor.start(DeployerInterceptor
> .java:92)
>         at

org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptorSupport$XMBeanInterceptor.start(S
> ubDeployerInterceptorSupport.java:188)
>         at

org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptor.invoke(SubDeployerInterceptor.ja
> va:95)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:26
> 4)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>         at $Proxy99.start(Unknown Source)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1015)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor16.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java
> :155)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java
> :133)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOpe
> rationInterceptor.java:142)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:26
> 4)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>         at $Proxy6.deploy(Unknown Source)
>         at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanne
> r.java:421)
>         at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.
> java:634)
>         at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(
> AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
>         at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(Abstract
> DeploymentScanner.java:336)
>         at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.
> java:289)
>         at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupp
> ort.java:245)
>         at

> )
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java
> :155)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:26
> 4)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at

org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.jav
> a:978)
>         at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>         at

> )
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java
> :155)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
> 16:50:12,625 ERROR [STDERR]
>         at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:26
> 4)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>         at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
>         at

> )
>         at

> .java:25)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java
> :155)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java
> :133)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOpe
> rationInterceptor.java:142)
>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>         at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:26
> 4)
>         at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>         at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
>         at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
>         at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
>         at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:200)
>         at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:490)
> [/code]
> Juan Giovanolli
> System Developer
> Santex America SA - A Santex Group Company
> Córdoba - Argentina

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(Trini
> > > dadFilterImpl.java:201)

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.ja
> > > va:93)

org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilte
> > > r.java:75)

org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:21
> > > 3)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.ja