From "Juan Giovanolli" <juan.giovano...@santexgroup.com>
Subject <s:validateAll> and trinidad configuration
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:31:33 GMT
Are there any way to use <s:validateAll> ??? because with the configuration
of trinidad in faces-config.xml and web.xml, the validation messages can't
be shown

Thanks in advance

Juan Giovanolli
System Developer

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Juan Giovanolli [mailto:juan.giovanolli@santexgroup.com]
Enviado el: Lunes, 12 de Marzo de 2007 16:34
Para: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Problem with selectordershuttle

I forgot: i'm getting this message > " ADVERTENCIA: Some entries in value of
CoreSelectOrderShuttle[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=%ID OF classB%] not
found in SelectItems: [[%classB SELECTED ELEMENTS%]] "

This is the original output > " ADVERTENCIA: Some entries in value of
CoreSelectOrderShuttle[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=appItems] not found in
SelectItems: [[AppActionItem :appItem, AppActionItem :appItem]] "

Thanks in advance

Juan Giovanolli
System Developer

Santex America SA - A Santex Group Company
Alvear 15 3° Piso
Córdoba – Argentina
Tel: +54(351) 423-1417/426-5110
Mail: juan.giovanolli@santexgroup.com