From "Juan Giovanolli" <juan.giovano...@santexgroup.com>
Subject RE:
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:31:20 GMT
Well, it's hard to say, because I'm moving jar files from a side to another
and I really forgot where was each jar in that moment.
In this moment, I have the problem described in other mail of this list, and
I have located Trinidad jars, jsf facelets jar and el-ri and el-api jars in
the /default/lib of my jbossAS 4.0.5.

Juan Giovanolli
System Developer

Santex America SA - A Santex Group Company
Córdoba – Argentina

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Enviado el: Viernes, 09 de Marzo de 2007 14:53
Para: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: Re:

If you're seeing a NullPointerException on line 201
of TrinidadFilterImpl, then you're not using the
latest code, and it's hard to say what's going on.

What change did you make to get past the prior
exception?

-- Adam

On 3/8/07, Juan Giovanolli <juan.giovanolli@santexgroup.com> wrote:
> Now, i'm getting this error when i access to my app :
> Anybody help me please?
> Thanks in advance
>

> [code]
> java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(Trini
> dadFilterImpl.java:201)

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.ja
> va:93)

org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilte
> r.java:75)

org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:21
> 3)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.ja