From Kuno Baeriswyl <kuno.baeris...@bkw-fmb.ch>
Subject Acegi Problem with facelet view handler
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:26:25 GMT
Hello everybody,

I've moved from JSP to Facelets and get following error when I send my
login page:
404 Not Found /mxcontext/j_acegi_security_check.jsf

It seams to be related with the

<!-- FaceletViewHandler configuration -->
<context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-name>
  <param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value>
</context-param>

and

  <bean id="authenticationProcessingFilter"
    class="org.acegisecurity.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter">
    <property name="authenticationManager"
ref="authenticationManager" />
    <property name="authenticationFailureUrl" value="/opiz/login.jsf" />
    <property name="defaultTargetUrl" value="/acegiforward.xhtml" />
    <property name="alwaysUseDefaultTargetUrl" value="true"/>
    <property name="filterProcessesUrl"
value="/j_acegi_security_check" />
  </bean>

Additionaly, automatic forwarding to login page, if required,  doesn't
work as well.

I think there might a problem with the ordering those things are
applied.

Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks a lot.

Kuno