From Kuno Baeriswyl <kuno.baeris...@bkw-fmb.ch>
Subject IDE support for Trinidad & Facelets
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:05:10 GMT
Hello everybody!

I use MyEclipseIDE 5.1 for development. The JSP Editor provided
autocompletion and suggestion feature including taglib documentation,
even for trinidad.

I know that MyEclipse doens't fully support xhtml at the moment. Anyway,
I've got the suggestion for the standard JSF components. But I'm missing
the taglib documentation and the suggestion feature for the trinidad
components. Is there any alternative? Which IDE do you use? And if you
used Eclipse, did get working those features?

Thanks for your suggestions!
Kuno