From Kuno Baeriswyl <kuno.baeris...@bkw-fmb.ch>
Subject Re: Templating with trinidad once more
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:43:31 GMT
Hello Matthias,

Thank you for your motivating reply. I agree with you that nested forms
isn't valid HTML, however, it has been working with my JSF/JSP-example
without any warning. In addition, I think to understand the advantages
of faceletes.
So, I gave facelets another go and removed the <tr:form> hierarchy.
Afterward, JSF could generate the HTML page, but I've stumbled in
another Exception related with my acegi authorization taglib:

WARNUNG: /layout.xhtml @7,42
xmlns:authz="http://acegisecurity.org/authz" Property 'authz' is not on
type: org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.core.CoreDocument
22.03.2007 08:35:23
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.NavigationPaneRenderer renderContent
SCHWERWIEGEND: Warning: illegal component hierarchy detected, expected
UIXCommand but found another type of component instead.
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.facelets.compiler.UILiteralText

I've found an promising acegi-jsf component to solve that problem :
http://www.jroller.com/page/cagataycivici?entry=acegi_jsf_components_hit_the

Nevertheless, I still get an error! I'm going to open another thread for
this issue.

By the way, Gary's answer was also very promising to me.

Thanks a lot!

Kuno