From Kuno Baeriswyl <kuno.baeris...@bkw-fmb.ch>
Subject Templating with trinidad once more
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:03:40 GMT
Hello everbody!

I'd like use a basic template feature with trinidad and like to inform
me about the actual situation of this issue. I've found a statement of
Matthias Wessendorf, he states that one should use facelets. However,
facelets isn't a standard. Furthermore, I couldn't find any examples
with trinidad and my migrated JSF examples didn't work ("illegal
component hierarchy detected, expected UIXCommand but found another type
of component instead."). I reckon, it might be a problem with nested
forms, however, this would be another entry...
In my opinion, this is more than one reason do not move to facelets. Are
there any other options? Did somebody get Tiles working with trinidad?
Is there any roadmap for this issue?

Many thanks

Kuno