From gvanma...@comcast.net (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: Skinning Tags
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:50:30 GMT
>From: "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessard.3@gmail.com>
>
> Hello Gary
>
> We plan to add inheritance from any skin, not just from simple in the
> future, so you'll be able to override just what you want.

That would be really helpfully. In my experience, one of the benefits of the global skin is
that as a developer, you don't have to focus on the look-and-feel. However, when the user
insists that a graphic is not intuitive, even after adding three paragraphs to the short description
and a tip panel, it would nice to not have to make the huge leap into creating a skin from
scratch.

Gary