From gvanma...@comcast.net (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: Skinning Tags
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:27:35 GMT
>From: Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.waldman@oracle.com>
>
> You should be able to create an html file from the skin-selectors.xml
> file by running
> 'mvn site'.
> - Jeanne

I really like this global skinning concept but it would be nice if there was a way to just
override a few things in a skin. From what I understand, it's a all of nothing type of approach
(speaking from the ADF 10.1.3.2 side) and only an option for the simple skin. I'd like to
be able to pick an existing skin but only override a couple of things.

This would be very handy for the CSS challenged. Is this possible in Trinidad?

Gary