From "Chris Lowe" <chris.lowe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[4]: No RenderingContext with ajax4jsf + Seam
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:01:11 GMT
Hi Thomas,

The a4j-trinidad contains an alternative AjaxContext called
TrinidadAjaxContext which is not present in the main distribution, so you
will need the extra library.

Here's a very useful link on integrating several libraries together,
including Ajax4Jsf, Trinidad and Seam:

http://www.jroller.com/page/wesleyhales/?anchor=jsf_component_library_integration_and

Cheers,

Chris.