From "Chris Lowe" <chris.lowe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinless
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:35:54 GMT
Matt,

Thanks for the pointer, but to be honest all this skinning stuff sends me
into a dizzy state of confusion.  I looked at the FAQ which has one
occurrance of "-tr-inhibit" - this directed me to the purpleSkin in the
demo.  From there I can see a usage of "-tr-inhibit" but I don't really
understand how I'd apply this in my case.

Cheers,

C.