From "Steve Vangasse" <st...@boardshop.co.uk>
Subject Trinidad and text editors
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:10:02 GMT
I'm trying to integrate a WYSIWYG HTML editor into my Trinidad
application. So far I've tried using Moxiecode's TinyMCE, Tomhawk's
inputHtml component, and Tomahawk's dojo editor. I can get InputHtml to
render but the value doesn't get submitted. The dojo editor doesn't seem
to render at all as it looks like Trinidad renders it before dojo can do
anything with the component's styleClass. TinyMCE doesn't have a JSF tag
so the javascript has to be added manually. This causes problems when
you place the text area inside an area with PPR.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get one of the above to work
properly, or maybe a different option altogether?

Thanks,

Steve Vangasse