From Jochen Traunecker <madnec...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Trinidad] TreeTable: restoring expansion state
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:24:30 GMT
I'm wondering, how to store/restore the expansion state of a TreeTable.

Say there is some JSF-Page MyTreeTablePage containing a TreeTable and due to some action invocation
the page flow navigates to MyOtherPage. After navigating back to MyTreeTablePage I'd like
to restore the expansion state of the TreeTable.

MyTreeTablePage

action->goto:MyOtherPage (store expansion state in PageFlowContext)

MyOtherPage

action->goto:MyTreeTabePage

MyTreeTablePage (restore expansion state out of PageFlowContext)

Any ideas when, where and how to restore the expansion state of the TreeTable?

I tried to set the TreeTable.setDisclosedRowKeys() triggered by PhaseListener (before RenderResponse),
but ran into Nullpointer exceptions.