From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re[12]: No RenderingContext with ajax4jsf + Seam
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:43:02 GMT
the listener (both have that, RI and MyFaces)

is listed inside the TLD file for the core lib (<f:xxx>).
Usually your web.xml doesn't need this, this the web-container should
see the Listener, when parsing the TLD, during deployment.

Works w/ OC4J, Jetty, Tomcat. Since JBoss is using Tomcat (and Jetty?)
I am wondering,
why this configuration entry is needed.

Thanks,
Matthias