From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Serving dynamic image using Trinidad?
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:08:35 GMT
Hello Jochen,

the Trinidad ResourceServlet ([1]) already is in charge for serving
images, like those included in the skinning (stored somewhere in the
JAR). The Servlet uses the ResourceLoader-API ([2]). Take a look at
the subclasses of ResourceLoader (like DynamicResourceLoader), perhaps
there is something you need in it.

BTW. a wiki page is always appreciated ;-)

-Matthias

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/apidocs/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/webapp/ResourceServlet.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/apidocs/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/resource/ResourceLoader.html

On 2/28/07, Böhringer Jochen <Jochen.Boehringer@tcc-products.de> wrote:
> Sorry, for sending my question again. But I have seen that I have sent it digitally signed.
And I am not shure if this works for some of you reading the messages with a web interface.
So here again:

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh