From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re[8]: No RenderingContext with ajax4jsf + Seam
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:43:50 GMT
On 2/28/07, Thomas Hamacher <thamacher@project-team.de> wrote:
> Sure I can. Can you give me the link and I´ll try to set up some information. I hope
my english is not too bad for that.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4Jsf

if somebody complains, he can fix it ... it's open source ;-)

> Yes - you should definately try to get in touch with seam, as Seam improves a lot of
things in the back. But they shouldn´t care about the ui-components, so this is where trinidad
should definately be in place. But a good integration of both of these frameworks is the most-important
part for people using both of these frameworks and is one good basis for a wide distribution
of trinidad.

> BTW: Does Apache provide a way to set up a forum instead of a mailing-list? I think for
better searchability and archiving this could be an alternative for the mailing-list, so that
a lot of potential developers and users might stumble over trinidad and find solutions to
their problems?

no, no forums here at Apache at all.
I use google mail, which has incredible search mechanism.
Also there is "mail-archive.com", that works as well

-M

> Thomas

> On 28.02.2007 at 10:24 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>
> >Thomas,
> >
> >that would be very good idea.
> >also can you put that kind of information to our wiki?
> >
> >I expect much more Seam related threads here in the (near) future.
> >
> >-M
> >
> >On 2/28/07, Thomas Hamacher <thamacher@project-team.de> wrote:
> >> Chris,
> >>
> >> thank you very much. You were right and including the a4j-trinidad
> >solved the problem.
> >> Maybe it would be a good idea to tell the ajax4jsf, that they should
> >announce on their website, that a4j-trinidad is necessary not only for the
> >1.0.5-Version but all ajax4jsf versions. This might solve some trouble.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Thomas

The
> >only