From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trinidad nightly build
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:06:42 GMT
Hi,

> somehow I cannot find the download link for the nightly-build of trinidad anymore. Could
someone please provide me with the url.

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/

> BTW: Are there any further information, when trinidad leaves incubator-status?

we currently asked the Incubator guys to get the release of the
1.0.0-incubator plugins out.
After that, we try to do the same for the "core" (meaning the components);
on the DEV list was already some emails regarding this topic

> Is it a good idea to start developing a new JSF-application on the base of trinidad or
is it unsure if there will be further development in future?

yes, there will be

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf