From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using PPR to change page
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 03:20:48 GMT
Not at this time...  there's no technical reason why it couldn't
be done, though perhaps a better technique would be to
have a dynamic ui:include in the page, wrapped in some
Trinidad component, and PPR target the Trinidad component
at the same time as you update whatever the ui:include
is looking at.  (You might need to delete everything
inside that Trinidad component to clear out existing
components, just a thought.)

-- Adam