From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trinidad nightly build
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:56:39 GMT
No, sorry, there aren't release notes for builds.   When
we get actual numbered release out (we're working
on it, but it's quite hard while you're still in incubator),
then we'll definitely try to keep pre-release release-notes
available.

Between releases (or before a release, as things are
today for Trinidad), I don't know how to get
per-build release notes out there in any sane way.

-- Adam