From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] TreeTable: restoring expansion state
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:27:36 GMT
If you set the org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHANGE_PERSISTENCE
context parameter to session in your WEB-INF/web.xml, this should
happen automatically, no code required.

-- Adam

On 2/14/07, Jochen Traunecker <madnecker@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering, how to store/restore the expansion state of a TreeTable.
>
> Say there is some JSF-Page MyTreeTablePage containing a TreeTable and due to some action
invocation the page flow navigates to MyOtherPage. After navigating back to MyTreeTablePage
I'd like to restore the expansion state of the TreeTable.

> MyTreeTablePage
> |
> action->goto:MyOtherPage (store expansion state in PageFlowContext)
> |
> MyOtherPage
> |
> action->goto:MyTreeTabePage
> |
> MyTreeTablePage (restore expansion state out of PageFlowContext)
>
> Any ideas when, where and how to restore the expansion state of the TreeTable?
>
> I tried to set the TreeTable.setDisclosedRowKeys() triggered by PhaseListener (before
RenderResponse), but ran into Nullpointer exceptions.