From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinless
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:14:06 GMT
Skinning is an integral feature, so there's no turning it
off.  You could switch to a simpler l+f - minimal, for instance,
clocks in at <30K.  We could provide an even more minimal l+f,
perhaps.  But, I wonder, why are you looking to completely disable
skinning?

If it's an issue of download size, you might consider getting
a .gzip filter involved, which will majorly decrease the size
of the .css file (~80% smaller).  The minimal l+f .css comes
in at about 5K once gzip'd.

-- Adam