From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinning tr:panelTip
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:55:56 GMT
Steve,

I've rectified this just now.  panelTip has been brought into the
modern era with a real, non-UINode renderer (makes it twice
as fast, FWIW), and three skinning selectors:
  af|panelTip
  af|panelTip::label
  af|panelTip::content

... and pretty much the obvious meaning for each.  We probably
should also add an optional skinnable icon, which'd bring this
back to parity with the old ADF Faces panelTip.

Cheers,
Adam