From visu <visu5...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with managed bean in session scope.
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:03:44 GMT
post your code..not sure how you are deleting the row and how are retriving the list from database.
once you delete, don't u think u need to get a fresh list from db?
  if u post code, i may  help u

"Mistry, Apurva" <amistry@nsf.org> wrote:

Hello,
I am using a managed bean in session scope. This bean hold a list of
objects, which is displayed as a table with tr:table tag. When I delete
a row from this table, the corresponding data (object) from the database
is deleted. After performing this action (through an actionListener) on
the commandButton, I return to the same page. But that row still gets
displayed. However, if I browse to some other page and return back to
this page that row is gone. I am not understanding, if the bean is in
session scope, and if I delete an object from a list of objects, that
should have been reflected in the jspx page within the same request. Can
anyone tell me why is this happening, and how to solve it?
Thanks

recipient, please contact the sender by email and destroy all copies of
the original message.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.