From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] pattern for nested identifiers
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:17:20 GMT
Hi, in a page of mine I replaced a f:form by a tr:form, because of the
well known issue with Tomahawk jscookmenu missing a hidden field.
As a side effect - I noticed a change concerning the way nested
identifiers are generated.
If I put:

<f:form id = "browser">

then the generated if for this button is "browser:double".
If I replace the form tag by:

then the generated button id is simply "browser".
Needlessy to say, this harmless replacement invalidates an entire bunch
of js code, expecting the combined ids.
Is nesting parameter-driven anywhere ? Any comment ?
Thanks -- Renzo