From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JS-Exception in Common11-m7.js
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:42:04 GMT
I assume you're right. We're using Rico for example which has the
following lines of code:

Object.prototype.extend = function(object) {
    return Object.extend.apply(this, [this, object]);
  }

Is there any way to get around that? I'm afraid we can't hinder other
libraries from using that mechanism, can we?

Christopher

Adam Winer schrieb:
> I'm hypothesizing a JS library that is overriding Object.prototype, for
> example, and making "extend" show up in our object in Firefox.
> That'd be a pretty bad bug in that library...
>
> -- Adam
>
> On 2/19/07, Christopher Cudennec <SmutjeJim@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Yes, a couple of. Do you think about a special one? Is there anything I
>> can search for in these libraries? Although I stopped trying to use
>> trinidad for the moment because I ran into too many problems, I'd
>> definitely like to know where the problem is :)
>>
>> Christopher
>>
>> Adam Winer schrieb:
>> > I'm just baffled trying to imagine how this got there.
>> >
>> > Are you running with any other JS libraries present?
>> >
>> > -- Adam

>> this

JS
>> error