From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] missing row binding for column attributes
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:14:03 GMT
Hi, I wonder why the row binding for column attributes seems missing,
while it get happily resolved for internal elements.
E.i. in the table:

        <c:forEach var="column" items="#{bean.columnHeaders}"
varStatus="iteration">
        </c:forEach>

the expression #{row.align} is not resolved and I get the warning
"Unknown value for align:" while row.props get through.
Indeed method getAlign() is never reached on the row bean. The same
holds true while using a static function, passing row as a parameter.
The function gets null.
I saw that method getFormatType(bean) in ColumnRenderer.java returns
null after getting it from a binding.getValue() call.
Any suggestion ?
Thanks -- Renzo