From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] How to right-align numbers in tr:column
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:44:13 GMT
Thanks all, now I noticed the "align" attribute. Should the "Formatting"
paragraph be canceled from tag doc ?
Also I tried to follow the column renderer sources by a debugger: I just
noticed that there is some automatic style selection based on actual
child type: text, number and icon. But I miss what should lead to number
detection, since we have no "outputNumber" component.
An icon is properly recognized if I provide it through tr:icon. The same
for a string through ouputText.
But if my bean returns an Integer to feed an outputText value, then it
is assigned an af_column_cell-text selector (thus left-aligned), while I
expected a af_column_cell-number, which is right-aligned.
So the point is how to trigger this detection mechanism by data contents.

-- Renzo