From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject JS-Exception in Common11-m7.js
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:33:37 GMT
Hi... I'm getting closer to integrating trinidad :).

My next problem (also already posted some weeks ago) is a JS error that
only occurs in Firefox. IE does not have any problems. I get this
exception after submitting the very first page of my app (login form):

Fehler: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Node was not found"  code:
"8" nsresult: "0x80530008 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_FOUND_ERR)"  location:
"http://localhost:8080/op/adf/jsLibs/Common11-m7.js Line: 4106"]

Debugging revealed that tempParams contains to values: "source" (the
login button) and "extend" (a function ?!). Trying to remove the second
value causes the exception.

4103 if(isDOM)
4104 {
4105 for(var paramName in tempParams)
4106 form.removeChild(tempParams[paramName]);
4107 }
4108 }

Sounds familiar or any suggestions?

Christopher