From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] tree ignores icons as attributes of commandNavigationItem
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 17:32:04 GMT
Hi all, I noticed that when rendering tree nodes through stamping by
means of commandNavigationItem, all icons (as attributes of
commandNavigationItem) are ignored.
If we place explicit icons as stamp children, then rendering is ok.
I tried to follow rendering through a debugger for a potential fix -
both in
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.ui.laf.base.desktop.TreeRenderer and
LinkRenderer, without success.
The former only deals with icons for indentation. The latter doesn't
even deal with any icon attribute.
Funny enough, the navigationPane rendered through stamping on
commandNavigationItem deals fine with tab icons, but involved components
are different.

-- Renzo