From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad table - remove a row
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:19:15 GMT
Oh, sorry, but it's still possible!!! With a bit more work though.

In the page:

In the bean:

private UIComponent table;

public UIComponent getTable()
{
  return table;
}

public void setTable(UIComponent table)
{
  this.table = table;
}

public String myAction()
{
  RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().addPartialTarget(table);
  // ...
}