From "Thomas Hamacher" <thamac...@project-team.de>
Subject Re[10]: No RenderingContext with ajax4jsf + Seam
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:00:07 GMT
Matthias,

I just added a new page to the wiki to explain how I set up my environment with seam, trinidad
and ajax4jsf. I didn´t want to overwrite or edit the existing page, so I referenced to a
new one.

I hope that helps a bit. You can find it at:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4JsfFaceletDetail

I´m not sure, if the file is attached correctly. I uploaded it several times, but it always
shows up as new. Maybe you´ll have a look.

Thomas

On 28.02.2007 at 10:43 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

>On 2/28/07, Thomas Hamacher <thamacher@project-team.de> wrote:
>> Sure I can. Can you give me the link and I´ll try to set up some
>information. I hope my english is not too bad for that.
>
>http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4Jsf
>
>if somebody complains, he can fix it ... it's open source ;-)
>
>> Yes - you should definately try to get in touch with seam, as Seam
>improves a lot of things in the back. But they shouldn´t care about the
>ui-components, so this is where trinidad should definately be in place.
>But a good integration of both of these frameworks is the most-important
>part for people using both of these frameworks and is one good basis for a
>wide distribution of trinidad.
>>
>> BTW: Does Apache provide a way to set up a forum instead of a
>mailing-list? I think for better searchability and archiving this could be
>an alternative for the mailing-list, so that a lot of potential developers
>and users might stumble over trinidad and find solutions to their problems?
>
>no, no forums here at Apache at all.
>I use google mail, which has incredible search mechanism.
>Also there is "mail-archive.com", that works as well
>
>-M
>>
>> Thomas

>> On 28.02.2007 at 10:24 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>
>> >Thomas,
>> >
>> >that would be very good idea.
>> >also can you put that kind of information to our wiki?
>> >
>> >I expect much more Seam related threads here in the (near) future.
>> >
>> >-M

>> >solved the problem.
>> >announce on their website, that a4j-trinidad is necessary not only for
>the
>> >1.0.5-Version but all ajax4jsf versions. This might solve some trouble.

Trinidad, which
>works
>The
>> >only
What I
>> >want
>rerendering a

MyFaces 1.1.5,
I don´t
>really

 id="command_link_up"

>id="deleteConfirmationPanel"

uncaught
>exception

>>>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter
>> >> >> >> > >

>>>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl

>>org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter
>> >(

>>org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke (
>> >> >> >> > >

>>>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
exception root
>> >cause

>org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChildren(
>> >> >> >> > >

>>>org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlGroupRendererBase.encodeEnd

>>>org.ajax4jsf.framework.renderer.AjaxChildrenRenderer.encodeAjaxChild(

>(
>> >> >> >> >
>>org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.AjaxViewHandler.processAjaxEvents(

>>>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter
>> >> >> >> > >

>>>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl

>>org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(

>>org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(
>> >> >> >> > >

>>>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
exception
>mappings
>> >from
redirecting to