From "Thomas Hamacher" <thamac...@project-team.de>
Subject Re[6]: No RenderingContext with ajax4jsf + Seam
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:14:19 GMT
Chris,

thank you very much. You were right and including the a4j-trinidad solved the problem.
Maybe it would be a good idea to tell the ajax4jsf, that they should announce on their website,
that a4j-trinidad is necessary not only for the 1.0.5-Version but all ajax4jsf versions. This
might solve some trouble.

Thanks
Thomas