From "Thomas Hamacher" <thamac...@project-team.de>
Subject Re[2]: trinidad nightly build
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:32:34 GMT
It seems as if there is one - but they are all scheduled, so Iīm not sure if they will be assigned
someday or if itīs only a collection.
That was why I was asking if there will be any further development, because itīs not really
obvious to see any activities on development.

Have a look at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES

Thomas