From "Mark Dopheide" ...@qwizics.com>
Subject RE: trinidad nightly build
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:06:08 GMT

Hi again,

On a related topic, are there release notes for the builds?

Or else is there some way to easily determine the related changes through
JIRA ?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: mwessendorf@gmail.com [mailto:mwessendorf@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Matthias Wessendorf
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:07 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: trinidad nightly build

Hi,

> somehow I cannot find the download link for the nightly-build of trinidad
anymore. Could someone please provide me with the url.

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/

> BTW: Are there any further information, when trinidad leaves
incubator-status?

we currently asked the Incubator guys to get the release of the
1.0.0-incubator plugins out.
After that, we try to do the same for the "core" (meaning the components);
on the DEV list was already some emails regarding this topic

> Is it a good idea to start developing a new JSF-application on the base of
trinidad or is it unsure if there will be further development in future?

yes, there will be

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf