From Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonza...@yahoo.fr>
Subject templating mecanism ?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:31:53 GMT
Hello,

I would like to know if there's a templating mecanism
provided by trinidad (or usable with trinidad) and
usable for JSP rendering ?

I've tried Shale Tiles extension with ADF Faces, and
it doesn't work, so I would like to know if there's a
substitute.

Moreover I don't want to use sitemesh engine for
composition (cause of the parsing performance impact).

The region tags enable composition but not templating
I think.

Thanks

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com