From Chad Wittrock <Chad.Wittr...@uni.edu>
Subject Re: Remote stylesheet in adf-faces-skins.xml
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:39:42 GMT
OK, I guess I could have asked this a little better. I have actually
tried the example listed below and it does not work. Faces looks for the
file within the current application and treats the absolute URL as a
relative URL within the application.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it work or is this a
lost cause?

Thanks,
Chad

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 10:52 -0800, Jeanne Waldman wrote:
> I don't know. You can try it and let us know if it works. :)
>
> Chad Wittrock wrote:
> > Is it possible to specify a remote stylesheet in adf-faces-skins.xml or
> > does the stylesheet have to be local to your project?
> >
> > Example:
> >
> > <skins xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/view/faces/skin">
> >     <skin>
> >         <id>uni.desktop</id>
> >         <family>uni</family>
> >         <render-kit-id>oracle.adf.desktop</render-kit-id>
> >     </skin>
> > </skins>

Chad M. Wittrock (Chad.Wittrock@uni.edu)
Senior Programmer Analyst