From "Renaud Denis" <Renaud.De...@bsb.com>
Subject Roadmap?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:56:29 GMT
Hi !

My company is currently investigating at a JSF components library,
usable in the next few weeks. Apache Trinidad looks great, and I'm sure
(regarding ADF Faces) that we can expect it to be mature enough before
our first JSF application will be ready for production (about 5 month
from now).

But there are still a lot of questions, especially about the API
stability and about your first official release. Apache Trinidad is
still in the incubator phase, and no roadmap is still defined for the
next Trinidad milestones

On the other part, there are also very good products like, e.g.,
ICEFaces, NetAdvantage, Quipukit or Backbase (short-list is still not
final).

What can we expect in the next few weeks about Trinidad?

Are you planning to do a lot of work before releasing the first stable
snapshot?

Are you planning to release a skin/renderkit other than the default one
(which doesn't demonstrate the real potential of Trinidad)? --------------------------------------------------------

Renaud Denis (Renaud.Denis@bsb.com )
Consultant

BSB Belgium (www.bsb.com)
Avenue Athena 2 - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
T:+32 (0)10 48 79 63 - F:+32 (0)10 48 34 99
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BUILDERS DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any attachments are intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and
may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify immediately the sender, or Business Solutions
Builders (by e-mail at disclaimer@bsb.com), and delete the message and any attachments without
printing, copying or opening it. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message or any attachments, by persons other than the designed addressee(s), is strictly prohibited.
E-mail transmission and Internet use cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Business Solutions
Builders and its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible for any loss, delay or damage arising
from their use.