From gvanma...@comcast.net (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: ADFFaces API versus Trinidad
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:46:24 GMT
>From: "Matthias Wessendorf" <matzew@apache.org>
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> here is a blog entry of me to that:
> http://www.jroller.com/page/mwessendorf?entry=using_extendedrenderkitservice

I also saw it in the Trinidad archetype example app you put together (very nice).

> The code is only in the donated code, not the downloadable ADF FACES

Oh, I see, so the ADF faces bundled with jdevelper won't have this API extension available
in Trinidad.

Will Oracle continue to maintain two component libraries or will Trinidad be the offering
in the future?  If you can't answer that one, I understand....  However, it would be a good
argument to convince a client to use Trinidad instead :--)

> Thx,
> Matthias

Gary